Happy day my dear reader.
Let me start by saying that technology and the internet is helping us so much to discover the virtue of some things in the universe.
Many thanks to the Almighty God and the one who brought us the internet.
Now let us go to our main information that I have for you and anyone reading this.
It’s all about the health benefits of rock salt which is otherwise known as halite.
To start with, Rock salt is another name for mineral halite which is commonly referred to as sodium chloride with a chemical formula of NaCl.
It is popularly known as table salt or ‘sendha namak’ in India.
Mostly, rock salt is comes in colorless or white and its color can vary from light blue, dark blue, purple to pink, red, orange, yellow or gray depending on the amount and type of impurities present in it.
The nutritional value of rock salt is very high that they have different effects on different parts of the human body.
Provided below are the health benefits of rock salt;
1. It promotes digestion and is prescribed for digestive and laxative disorders. It improves appetite, suppresses gas and soothes heartburn.
2. Rock salt facilitates the cellular uptake of minerals.
It plays a significant role in restoring the body’s electrolytes and maintaining the pH level in human by accumulating blood circulation and mineral balance, it eliminates toxic minerals like lead, copper, magnesium, argon cantain in the air and refined salt deposits.
3. Rock salt stabilizes the blood pressure by maintaining a balance of high and low blood pressures to its normal position.
4. Rock salt aids in weight loss by equalizing minerals that inhibit cravings and eliminate dead fat cells.
5. It is used as a home remedy to cure many disorders and conditions such as rheumatic pain and herpes, inflammation and irritation caused by insect bites.
6. The consumption of rock salt with lemon juice can help eliminate stomach worms and the control of vomiting. It also provides relief against the flu.
7. It is beneficial for people with respiratory problems and sinuses. Gargling with rock salt helps relieve throat pain, swelling of the throat, dry cough and tonsils. Salt Rock is dissolved in water to prepare the brine that is used in facial fumes for patients with asthma, bronchitis or other nose and ear discomfort.
8. Having a rock salt brine with a glass of spring water can bring relief in case of arthritis, rheumatism, kidney and bladder stones. Cataplasm of this brine can be used to treat wounds, acne or gout pain or arthritis.
9. It can be used as a teeth whitening agent or deodorant mouth. Gargling with rock salt provides relief from sore throats.
10. It can be used as a bath or salt of the body. You can mix a tablespoon of rock salt in your bath water to take a relaxing bath. Swimming in rock salt water fights water retention, soothes sore muscles, regulates sleep, detoxifies your body and lowers blood pressure. It also facilitates stress and body pain.
11. One of the most amazing benefits of it is that it overcomes muscle cramps. These muscular cramps know can mix a spoon of rock salt in water and sip to get relief in minutes.
12. Providing all the essential trace elements significantly improves the immune system. It also improves the respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems to a significant extent.
13. Rock salt helps to maintain the flow of saliva and digestive juices. You can add a pinch of rock salt with little grated mint leaves your lassi to make a refreshing drink.
14. It can be stored in a copper container until it turns red.
15. Thanks to its excellent cleaning properties, rock salt helps remove dead skin cells and dirt from your hair without removing its natural and healthy oil. All you need to do is mix a cup of salt in your shampoo. Wash your hair with this mixture and rinse your hair with cold water to remove the residue. Make sure you do not do the usual foam.
NB: Do not use any salt to deal with the above benefits except rock salt.
Thank you very much