In this article, you will learn about errors we make everyday in English language. Just continue reading this educative article.
Here are some common errors you should not make when speqking English. They are;
1. My father is a cattle rearer (wrong)
My father is a cattle herdsman (Correct)
2. I will surely pay the money to the man installmentally (wrong)
I will surely pay the money to the man in installments (correct)
3. My father bought a screen touch phone for me (wrong)
My father bought a touch screen phone for me (Correct)
4. Please can you expantiate on the matter? (wrong)
Please can you expatiate on the matter? (Correct)
5. The beautiful plumpy woman has travelled (wrong)
The beautiful plump woman has travelled (correct)
6. Sola is really a green snake in the green grass (wrong)
Sola is really a snake in the grass (correct)
7. I am opportuned to be here (wrong)
I am opportune to be here (correct)
8. The rich man didn’t know his plate number has been removed. (wrong)
The rich man didn’t know his number plate has been removed (Correct)
Let me go straight to the point. Stop saying “I want to climb a bike”. The correct thing to say is “I want to mount a bike”.
Thanks for reading. Hope you learned from this??.
Please remember to share