Today we are going to have a look at a number of grammatical errors and give you the opportunity to ensure that you are able to omit these from your English and sound much more better.
Grammar can be confusing in any language and this is especially true of the English language.
However by exercising patience to look over common grammatical errors, you will be able to avoid making them in your written and spoken language.
With the Queen’s language, you can not refer to something present to be a future expression.
Feeling is not to be sure of something, so you can not say that you are feeling cold because you have started seeing the symtoms.
So the correct sentence to be used is “I have/feel Cold”
Here are the correct sentences to these wrong sentences;
1. Wrong I have visited Nigeria last weekend.
Right Ivisited Nigeria last weekend.
2. Wrong The woman which works here is from Japan.
Right The woman who works here is from Japan.
3. Wrong She is married with a dentist.
Right She is married to a dentist.
4. Wrong She was boring in the class.
Right She was bored in the class.
5. Wrong Imust to call him immediately.
Right I must call him immediately.
6. Wrong Every students like the teacher.
Right Every student likes the teacher.
7. Wrong I enjoyed from the movie.
Right I enjoyed the movie.
8. Wrong I look forward to meet you.
Right I look forward to meeting you.
9. Wrong I like very much ice cream.
Right I like ice cream very much.
10. Wrong She can do drive.
Right She can drive.
11. Wrong Where I can find a bank?
Right Where can I find a bank?
12. Wrong I live in United States.
Right I live in the United States.
13. Wrong When I do arrive, I will call you.
Right When I arrive, I will call you.
14. Wrong I have been here since three months.
Right I have been here for three months.
15. Wrong My girlfriend has got a new work.
Right My girlfriend has got a new job.
16. Wrong She doesn’t listen me.
Right She doesn’t listen to me.
17. Wrong We drive usually to home.
Right We usually drive home.
18. Wrong: There were less people.
Right: There were fewer people.
19. Wrong It was John’s and Peter’s car.
Right: It was John and Peter’s car.
20. Wrong: The dog lost his puppys. (You don’t know the gender.)
Right: The dog lost its puppys
21. Wrong I have written to my sister that lives in France.:
Right I have written to my sister who lives in France.
22. Wrong: He was my old friend.
Right: He was a friend who I have known for a long time.