Welcome to this educative platform i.e www.leakynews.net
Let me start by getting you informed that your sex life and your physical and mental health are directly associated with each other.
A very good intimate session helps to keep you physically fit and mentally sound and vice versa.
The foregoing suggests that if you are looking to increase your sexual performance you must start pumping iron.
Per studies conducted in 2013, obesity and inactivity are the two main factors behind sexual dysfunctions in 43 per cent of women and 31 per cent of men.
However, the findings of the study also recommended that exercising daily for a sufficient level of time can enhance the condition and increase sexual stamina.
Regular exercise is the safest and most effective way to boost sexual performance as compared to other options like enhancement pills or other remedies.
There are some specific exercises that work on your pelvic floor muscles and aid them engage them in a better way during your intimate session.
Premised on the foregoing, www.leakynews.net has provided below 6 exercises best to boost performance in bed.
Here we go;
1. Glute bridge:
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet placed firmly on the ground. Make sure your legs are slightly apart.
2. Press your feet into the floor, inhale and lift your hips rolling the spine off the floor.
4. Press your shoulders and arms on the ground to lift your chest.
5. Engage your legs and butt muscles to lift your hips higher.
6. Hold this position for 4-8 breaths, then return to the starting position.
B. The Deadlift:
Steps to take:
1. Stand in front of the barbell with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Hinge at your hips and bend your knees to lower your body, so that you can pick up the weight from the ground, keeping your arms straight.
3. Push your butt back and keep your back in a straight line. Your torso should be parallel to the floor.
4. Keeping your core tight, push through your heels to stand up straight.
5. Hold on for a second at the top, squeeze your butt and then slowly lower the weight again.
Steps to take:
1. Start with coming to a high plank position. Your wrists should be under your shoulders and toes tucked in.
2. Keep your body neutral from the head and toes.
3. Lower your upper body toward the ground by bending your elbows. Go down until you’re about six inches away from the ground.
4. Push the floor away to return to the top to complete one repetition.
D. Lateral Lunges:
Steps to take:
1. Stand straight on the ground with your feet together and hands on your hips.
2. Take a big step (about 1 foot) to your right.
3. Hinge forward at the hips, push your butt back, and bend your right knee to lower into a lunge position.
4. Pause for a second. Then come back to the starting position.
5. Repeat the same with the alternate leg.
E. Jump squat:
Steps to take
1. Stand on the ground with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Squat down, engaging your core and glutes. Your thighs and shin should be perpendicular to each other.
3. Jump up explosively and land back on the ground firmly.
4. Lower your body back into the squat position to complete one repetition. Do two to three sets of 10 reps.
Thank you very much for your time. I trust I didn’t waste your credit.