If you want to be a champion in bed and have your partner look forward to the net round of sexual intercourse, you must eat these 5 foods on daily basis.
This is premised on the fact that these foods will rapidly increase your strength when it comes to sexual intercourse.
Food plays a major role to how long you can last in bed but sadly a lot of men have not realized this.
According to a study conducted by a Journal of Medicine, the average time couples spend bumpin’ and grindin’ ranges from 4 to 15 minutes. But truth is, women want it to last for a longer period of time.
So, if you are not impressed with your performance this article will help you because there are foods that will increase your stamina in bed.
1. Pepper and ginger root
These foods contain Capsaicin and mostly increases your endurance level and fastens time of recovery so as to enable you go the other rounds in no distant time.
2. Bananas, Spinach and white potato: These foods can take your performance in bed to the next level because they are rich in potassium. Potassium helps to hydrate your muscles and body cells, and quickens metabolism. So you should know that bananas makes up some of the foods that makes you last longer in bed.
3. Watermelon: Watermelon contains an kind of amino acid called L-citrulline, that your body turns to L-arginine. It helps makes your stick harder and stronger. L-arginine increases the rate of blow flow to the essential “male organ”
4. Oats: You will definitely need this one if you want to last long enough and please “madam”. This is my favorite among “foods that makes you last longer in bed”. Just a cup of oatmeal contains over 600grams milligrams of L-arginine. Oats, according to studies also helps to decrease cholesterol levels.
5. Garlic: This is an age-long stamina booster. To reduce the amount of new fatty deposits (plaque) in your body, you should eat garlic extracts. Garlic helps to unclog the arteries leading to your penis for increased blood flow there.
6. Avocado: You know there is this urge and anxiety you feel when you want to get down to it, this could lead to high libido which decreases the chances of lasting longer in bed. You should also know that a lack of B-vitamins—nutrients that keep nerves and brain cells healthy—could also be exaggerating your stress even further, says a Nutrition Journal study.
The best solution here is to eat lots of mono unsaturated salts (avocados).