Few weeks ago, I came across comments from women asking about confiscated periods and expressing worry about not seeing their periods anymore.
The main objective of this article is to school readers on why such issues happen.
There are a few relevant reasons why your period stopped. They are provided below;
A. PERIMENOPAUSE- – This is also called menopause, it is the transition or movement into menopause. It does this before you enter menopause.
Perimenopause occurs a few years before definitive menopause. In women, this occurs around 8 to 10 years before menopause. This happens when you are between 30 and 40 years old.
Side effects of perimenopause can include:
1. Unpredictable periods, your periods are irregular, they may show up this month and not show up next month. Your periods can last for 4 months in a row.
2. Your periods would be heavier or lighter than before.
3. You would encounter more painful menstrual cramps.
4. More breast sensitivity
5. You can gain more weight.
6. Increase in heart rate
7. Lots of headaches
8. Loss of love making drive, you would not be so attracted to your life partner anymore.
9. Muscle pain
10. You may have urinary tract problems.
11. Getting pregnant would be difficult
In most cases, perimenopause can start early. Here are the reasons why.
1. Smoking. Women who smoke start perimenopause quickly.
2. Family history. Women whose families have a background marked by early menopause are likely to experience early menopause as well. So check your family foundation.
4. Hysterectomy. A hysterectomy where your uterus was removed but your ovaries were not removed does not cause menopause, but your periods will stop. At the possibility that if your ovary has been removed, the other ovary will stop working.
B. Doing a lot of exercise can cause your period to stall. Outrageous exercise can lead you to hormonal imbalance.
C. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that causes growth to develop on your ovaries. This can stop your period.
D. Birth control pills also stop your period. Stopping your anti- conception medication pills will not ensure your period will return. Because of this, some pills are dangerous.
E. Ingesting too much sugar can also affect your periods.
Here are a few home remedies to help regulate your periods;
1. Maintain a healthy weight, do not be excessively fat or too slim. Women who are fat experience more menstrual pain, unpredictable periods, and perimenopause.
2. Using aloe vera and honey, remove the aloe vera gel and mix it with honey. Take a spoon every morning before you eat.
3. Eat foods rich in vitamin C; you will discover this in citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruits and tomato juice.
4. Take apple juice vinegar every day.
5. Eat pineapple and papaya.
6. Take ginger.
7. Take guava leaf tea.
Remember, if you don’ t menstruate you will not ovulate and if you do not ovulate you cannot get pregnant.
Thank you very much for reading.