Fixing a condom may appear to be something normal and you may think how you have done it is the correct way. But you will realize that you had it all wrong after reading some common mistakes men sometimes make when putting on a condom.
Provided below are some of the mistakes people make;
- Totally unrolling the condom before fixing it.
- Leaving no space at the tip for the collection of Semen during ejaculation.
- Failure to evacuate air at the tip of the condom before using.
- Rolling Condom from Back to Front and then flipping it over to fix it on your organ.
- Inability to totally unroll the condom before using it.
- Reusing a condom after first round or another sex.
- Storing condom in a bad condition.