Article

Beware Of These Things In Your House. They Can Kill You

You will all bear with me that death is inevitable. However, that does not mean you should die when your time is not due.

There are many things we purchase and utilize in our various homes which kill us slowly.

Provided below are some devices we have in our homes that are deadly;

1. Non Stick

We all love to use this mordern device in our home because they make cooking easy.

But most non stick pans are coated with polytetrafluoroethylene which is harmful to our health.

This chemical leaches out of the coated surface into foods as the pan wears out.

Please get rid of them the moment you realize that they have developed scratches.

2. Batteries

Batteries are very helpful when lights are off but do you know that the acid inside is highly corosive.

It can burn your eyes and skin, and can be fatal if ingested.

Dispose of batteries in the bin after using them. keep them out of the reach of children.

3. Pesticides

Pesticides help us to get rid of insects. However, they are very harmful to our health if they are not handed well.

According to research, an average of 39 people die from pesticides each year.

Throw away the bottle after usage and keep it out of the reach of children.

Thank you very much.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.