TO OUR GREAT PARTY (NPP)
1. Lawyer Ralph donated a sum of GHS 100,000 and 1,000 bags of rice to NPP Bekwai Delegates for the Easter celebration 2023
2. Lawyer Ralph has yearly been providing financial support for the aged (elderly) who have served the party in Bekwai but are inactive due to old age and health.
3. Lawyer Raiph has provided financial support to Constituency
Executives to Embark on “Thank Your after election tour (2022)
4. Lawyer Raiph in 2022 provided financial support to Muslim
Collina station executives in serial constituents during
5. In 2018, Lawyer Ralph provided financial support to Bekwai Constituency delegates, at the National Delegate Conference
hold at Koforidua
6. On December 2022, Lawyer Ralph presented GHS 205,200 to the constituency executives to be shared with Electoral Area Coordinators, Polling Station Executives as support for
7. In every election year, Lawyer Ralph provides financial support
to c.c limired registration exercises in the constituency.
8. During 2016 and 2020 elections, Lawyer Ralph supported Npp
Polling Agents with food water and drinks across the entire constituency.
9. Lawyer Ralph presented GHS 30,000 to Npp Bekwai
Constituency towards the building of the
constituency ofhce (2022)
10. Lawyer Ralph presented 1,000 bags of rice, 2,000 tins of sardine and 1. 000 bottles of 50m sunflower on land Hampers to constituency executives, electoral area coordinators and polling station executives as support for the Christmas celebration. 12022)
11. Lawyer Ralph Donated T-Shirts and Posters to Hon, Joseph.
Osei-Owusu (MP) to support 2020 election campaigns,
TO THE BEKWAI MUNICIPALITY
12. Again, Lawyer Ralph sponsored the “New Year Street Party” in the Bekwai Constituency (2023)
13. Again, Lawyer Ralph supported the Bekwai’s annual sports competition with GHS 12,000 (2023)
14. To mark Lawyer Ralph’s 41st Birthday, he distributed 5,000 improved clean cooking stoves to Bekwai
15. Additionally, Lawyer Ralph has been donating food items to Bekwai Zongo Community since the year 2015.
16.In 2022, Lawyer Ralph provided 1st Phase of NHIA card renewal for 850 Beneficiaries.
17. Lawyer Ralph has also provided financial support of GHS 2,000 to Disable Federation in Bekwai (2022)
18. Lawyer Ralph provided funds of GHS 8000 for the repair works on Bekwai Constituency Ambulance (1 constituency 1 ambulance) which was parked for 5 months due to maintenance fault.
19. Again, Lawyer Ralph sponsored the ‘New Year Street Party” in the Bekwai Constituency (2023)
20. Lawyer Ralph presented 2 boxer motorbikes to the Bekwai District Police command to promote visibility in the district. (2022)
21. Additionally. he has removed an abandoned structure to provide offices and restrooms for the National Ambulance Service in Bekwai Municipality
22. Lawyer Ralph made a donation of food items to selected households and communities (2017)
23. Again, he donated a sum of GHS 50,000 to support Kokofu community centre, Okogyeasuo JHS works.
24. Lawyer Ralph provided financial support to Ghana
Education Service (GES) Reading Competition.
25. Lawyer Ralph again donated GHS 12,000 in support of the Odotobiri festival
26. Lawyer Ralph has donated to Muslims in Bekwai Constituency
10bags of sugar, 25 cartons of Lipton and 5 cartons of milk (2023)
27. Lawyer Ralph in 2021 provided financial support to Muslim polling station executives in Bekwai constituency
28. Also, Lawyer Ralph has donated a sum of five thousand Ghana cedis (GHS 5,000) each to two basic schools in the Bekwai constituency (2023)
29. Lawyer Ralph Presented 10 football jerseys, 20 footballs and a cast of GHS 500 each to 15 communities participating in the community gala within Bekwai Constituency.
30. Lawyer Ralph bought 100 tickets for fans to watch Ghana’s clash with Angola. (2023)
31. Lawyer Ralph Donated football and pump to Amoaful KG towards circuit games (2023)
32. Lawyer Ralph has created Job opportunities, for over 234 energetic youth of Bekwai Municipality through the ongoing Amansie Youth Project (2023).
33. Lawyer Ralph donated GHS 1,000 each to two physically disabled men during the Amansie Youth Training Program as start-up capital.