Stroke is a medical condition in which victims suffer paralysis of some parts of the body or the whole body, at times.
The degree of Stroke differ for different victims.
According to what WebMD says, stroke is the most frequent cause of disabilities among adult people in the United States.
More so, the American Stroke Association gave a report that stroke cases are more common in women than men, while also prevalent in black people than whites. That is to say, regardless of your gender or race, Stroke is not something you should joke with.
However, just like other terminal illness such as Cancer and the likes, the early symtoms of Stroke usually go unnoticed.
As a result, I wrote 5 signs you should never ignore. If you notice any of these symptoms, visit a doctor immediately. You might be at the brink of getting Stroke. It will never be your portion in Jesus name. The signs are listed as follows:
1. Sudden confusion or difficulty in speaking or understanding speech.
2. Unusual or sudden vision problems in one or both pair of eyes.
3. Severe and chronic headache without knowing the actual cause.
4. Sudden weakness or numbness in your face or limbs (hands and legs). Most often, it occurs in one side of the body.
5. Sudden difficulty in walking, coupled with dizziness. Also, there may be loss of balance.
Dear reader, if you notice any of these signs, please, don’t overlook it.
Stroke will never be your portion in Jesus name! Can I hear your “Amen!?”
Kindly share this little information to your friends and family. It can save lives!
By Oduse David ( a Digital Journalist)