Good day my good friend.
Be informed that not all countries requires a visa to travel as a Ghanaian passport holder.
Every Ghanaian passport holder can travel to about 65 countries without a visa, and out these countries just a few are developed.
All that a Ghanaian passport holder will need is a permission.
Depending on the nation some of them are visa on arrival, some give a Ghanaian passport holder a number of days or months to stay in their country without visa.
Some countries tooare also free without restricting the days of stay for the passport holder.
Out of the visa free countries that Ghanaian passport holder can visa, there are few that are developed or wealthy or at least best.
Today’s article offers you with the best visa free countries Ghanaian passport holder can visit.
Here they are;
5. Last on this list is the South American country, Jamaica.
Jamaica is not a developed country but it is one of the most educated countries on the globe.
It is a country most people will love to go.
4. Philippines is not a developed country but per its location and it being an Asian country, it can help you get to other Asian countries like Japan, South Korea and the rest.
3. Macao (SAR China) is not a bad choice.
This country can be a stepping stone to other Asian countries.
2. Number two on the list is an Asian country called Indonesia.
Being one of the richest countries in the world and having one of the largest economy, Indonesia is a visa free country to Ghanaian passport holders.
1. Ranking at number one on the list is the Asian Country, Singapore.
Singapore is one of the most developed countries in the world.
This country is among the list of top 10 most developed countries in the world and the top 10 richest countries in the world.
Singapore is one of the cleanest countries in the world.
In all Singapore is a best choice for Ghanaians who want visa free countries.
It is also one of the most tourist attraction places in the world.
Thank you very much for reading.
By A.G. Lawrence